Join me at WorkTech15 West Coast in San Francisco on December 2
WorkTech is one of the best one-day opportunities you can find anywhere for learning the latest insights about the future of work and networking with fellow workplace futurists. And if you register at this link as a friend of The Future of Work…unlimited you will get a $100 discount off the registration fee.
Phillip Ross and his Unwired Ventures team always assemble a mind-bending and eye-opening program filled with success stories, thought leaders, and provocative insights.
The next Worktech event will be held at San Francisco’s Mission Bay Conference Center on Wednesday, December 2, beginning at 9 AM.
Featured speakers include:
- Carla Boragno, Vice President of Site Services, Genentech
- Antonia Cardone, Senior Vice President, Cushman & Wakefield
- Bob Christopher, Director of Innovation, Panasonic R&D
- Peter Czimback Director of IT Strategy for Sports, Leisure, Corrections and Dining, Aramark
- Albert DePlazaola, Design Strategy Consultant, Unispace
- Dr. Megan Divett, Project Director, Puzzle Partners
- Tom Edwards, Head of Global Design & Construction, eBay
- Dr. Charles Grantham (my former business partner and an all-around good guy)
- Becky Locke-Laden, Workplace Innovation & Program Development, Symantec
- Melissa Marsh, Founder & CEO, PLASTARC
- Laura Mihailoff,, Consulting Strategist, Gensler
- Thomas Muchnick, Consulting Analyst/Strategist, Gensler
- Jeff Reuschel, Global Director of Design & Innovation, Haworth, Inc.
- David Rolls, Head of Cities and Urban Renewal, Mirvac
- Philip Ross, Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNWORK
This event brings thought leaders together to share cutting edge ideas on the future, from both a people and a technology perspective. The WORKTECH15 speakers will explore future technologies and cutting-edge award-winning workplaces, as well as people, change, and engagement. The speakers come from some of today’s most successful companies as well as a broad range of progressive and influential organizations.
To learn more about the event and to register at the discounted VIP rate, click on this link:
I hope to see you there!