Are you ready to become a smart meeting leader?
I invite you to join me on Tuesday, April, 26, at 4 PM Eastern time, for a free one-hour online conversation focused on “Redefining Leadership for the Digital Age.”
You can register here:
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7124403613916859139
Webinar ID: 146-058-459
In this inaugural offering I will identify why a new mindset is essential, describe the “P4+” model of meeting leadership I’ve developed, discuss how it produces meetings that are both productive and popular, and offer practical tips for engaging your meeting participants in creative, constructive conversations.
Participating in this program will enable you to:
- Understand how the digital age differs from the industrial age;
- Know why collaborative leadership is so central to success in the digital age;
- Describe the behaviors of collaborative leaders;
- Ask questions that draw out the ideas, insights, and experiences of others; and
- Bring your meetings to an effective ending that achieves your desired outcomes.