We are able to offer Future of Work…unlimited members a special rate to attend Worktech14 on May 14-15 this year.
The program overview is online at this link: www.unwired.eu.com/newyork
To receive the Future of Work…unlimited discount, use this link to register for the one-day event:
Here is more information about WorkTech14 New York, directly from Isabel Dewhurst-Marks at Unwired, the Worktech14 organizer:
WORKTECH will be heading to New York once again in 2014, with another insightful future of work conference. On the 14th & 15th May 2014, we will gather at the Time and Life Building to focus on the alignment of business strategy and the workplace, and to hear from renowned international and local thought leaders.
We look forward to welcoming over 300 senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology, executive management, architecture, design and professional advisors to further knowledge and share expertise. We are delighted to offer Future of Work members a discount rate for the masterclasses and conference rate saving $100 or more please book here.
Programme highlights include:
- Focus on Alignment between Business Strategy and Workplace. This uniquely-focused two day event will cover a mix of strategy, technology and property, to give you a real in-depth understanding of the future of workplace and how this will affect your business
- Dr. Dana Ardi will talk about her new book The Fall of the Alphas – “Today’s American corporate world is a tale of two cultures. One, more traditional and common, is centralized and hierarchical. I call it Alpha. The other, smaller and rarer, is decentralized, horizontal, and inclusive. I call this one Beta,” explains corporate anthropologist Dana Ardi. “The long-term success of both new and existing companies requires abandoning the old Alpha leadership and structural model and adopting the Beta paradigm,” argues Ardi. “The Beta approach will help you recruit, manage, and retain the kind of talent you and your organization need to profit today and tomorrow.”
- Hear about technology trends and future work styles which will have a profound impact on workplace. Find out how your business will be affected by these changes, and make them work for you
- Steven Tiell, Strategy & Innovation Executive, Accenture will present on behalf of the Accenture Technology Vision 2014 Research Group. The annual Technology Vision is Accenture’s premier thought leadership responsible for tracking emerging technologies and analyzing their disruptive potential. It influences Accenture’s own technology investments and directs investment strategies at top-tier clients over a 3-5 year horizon
- Kristine Woolsey, Organization Transformation Specialist, Woolsey Studio will provide an overview of behavioural research and strategic implications for the workplace in her presentation Norm follows Function
- Chris Hacker VP Marketing & Design / Creative Director Global Work, Herman Miller, Inc. will introduce the LIVING OFFICE: The New Landscape of Work
- Keynote presentations from Peter Miscovich, Strategy + Innovation, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle and Philip Ross, CEO, Ungroup
- Gerry Taylor, Creative Director, Orangebox, will talk about how the Millennial generation and mobile hand held technology, is forcing the office to migrate away from hierarchical, system-focused environments, to more diverse and casual network spaces
- Network with high-level peers in an intimate setting, designed to provide opportunities to meet and speak to everyone
- Book now
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me at Isabel.email@example.com
We hope you can join us at WORKTECH14 New York and please feel free to promote this event to other colleagues who you think would derive benefit.
WORKTECH14 New York is kindly supported by Herman Miller, Johnson Controls, Jones Lang LaSalle, Orangebox, Perkins Eastman, Serraview and Future of Work…unlimited, Contract Magazine, Work Design Magazine, Workplace Evolutionaries